Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Keep Moving Forward

Like I've said before, I published my book Grim Awakening a little over two months ago. It's important to keep moving forward though. Don't plan on your book to take off right away, especially if it's your first and nobody has ever heard of you. In regards to going forward I am currently outlining my next novel. I also submitted a children's story to publishers which I'm waiting to hear back on. The last thing I've done is submit a short story proposal to Amazon in an attempt to get into their Kindle Singles program. If accepted I think it will be a great opportunity to sell a few copies because as I stated in the previous post, Get into the Machine. I think Amazon Kindles represents a very good opportunity. There are fewer books to compete with and they will make your novel more visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment